I look to my side and deep in your eyes I can see the hope that I’d always looked for. I see strength, youthful eyes, I can see the eyes of someone who see further, beyond the possibilities and expectations. And it’s funny because I can see all the power of the world in eyes that have not seen too much…
You think that you're a kitty, but I know you're a tiger. (Or a elephant, maybe?)
I’m staring your beauty while I wonder what if everything wouldn’t be so much easier when you just quiet down your heart… and let yourself stand by me. Your arms could be my nest, your chest my pillow, your heart my harbor. As simple as that! And I could miss you even you go to the bakery to buy my favorite buns. In the silence I should understand your feelings and quietly feel your fears, cry your pains, smile your happiness. You would worry when I went out without a coat and I could always remind you to take the umbrella.
Only then we’re gonna find peace. My smile is going to be heartfelt and your eyes brighter.
But.. My heart is yours… only yours and no one else’s.
… you give me that hummingbird heartbeat. :)
You think that you're a kitty, but I know you're a tiger. (Or a elephant, maybe?)
I’m staring your beauty while I wonder what if everything wouldn’t be so much easier when you just quiet down your heart… and let yourself stand by me. Your arms could be my nest, your chest my pillow, your heart my harbor. As simple as that! And I could miss you even you go to the bakery to buy my favorite buns. In the silence I should understand your feelings and quietly feel your fears, cry your pains, smile your happiness. You would worry when I went out without a coat and I could always remind you to take the umbrella.
Only then we’re gonna find peace. My smile is going to be heartfelt and your eyes brighter.
But.. My heart is yours… only yours and no one else’s.
… you give me that hummingbird heartbeat. :)
Two years.
Thank you.


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário